baby development

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Cookie Walks!

Well, last night I had gone into the kitchen to grab some paper towels and Windex because I thought I'd be productive and clean the windows before our company comes in on Friday. Just as I turned around to come back into the livingroom, I see Cookie come WALKING around the corner holding my cell phone in one hand. There she was, just walking as confident and happy as can be. I about passed out.

So, since the digital camera was stolen, all I had was the little camera on my cell phone. So, here's the talented Ms. Sugar Cookie:

So, last night marked THE MOMENT we officially entered a new level of "I'm in trouble." She was so proud of herself. I promise to get a new digital camera in the next couple of days - she deserves better pictures that aren't fuzzy.

YAY Cookie! Next: basketball!

Added: Here's Cookie preparing to walk at daycare: