baby development

Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy 8 Month Birthday, Cookie!

Sunday was Cookie's 8 month birthday, so to document the milestone, I figured I'd give this Baby Meme a try (thanks to Sara).

3 Things That Scare Me
That Joe guy that mommy works with
Realizing I'm all alone in my crib and no one is around
When I fall down and bump my head

3 People That Make Me Laugh
Daddy
Uncle David
Some of the old men at church

3 Things I Love
My touch n' feel book "Listen Peter Rabbit"
A warm bath, big fluffy white towel, and a warm post-bath bottle - ummm, ummm
Watching basketball with daddy

3 Things I Hate
People who think I should take a nap
Being overly tired
When mommy tells me "no" and moves my hand away from something I want

3 Things I Don’t Understand
Why the cat doesn't like it when I grab her fur
What these new hard white things are in my mouth that hurt
Why mommy and daddy insist on putting me in my crib (Don't they like sleeping with me? I like sleeping with them!)

3 Things On My Highchair
Crusted bits of sweet potato
A bib
A spoon

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
Probably either crawling around the floor
Walking holding on to something
Babbling

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
Go to basketball camp with coach DeMoss
Have a sibling
Help mommy buy a convertible

3 Things I Can Do
Stand up holding onto something
Feed myself fruit puffs
Say "dada"

3 Things I Can't Do
Walk unassisted
Say "mama"
Sleep through the entire night

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Curious
Social
Busy

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
"We Want The Funk" - Daddy plays that when he changes my diaper
Me playing on my toy piano - I am so talented
The bee on my toy that makes the "Bzzzzzzzz" sound

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
Mommy telling you "No" (she probably doesn't really mean it)
Bill O'Reilly
Conway Twitty (it can kill you)

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Sweet potatoes
Carrots
Banana puffs

3 Things I’d Like to Learn
How to walk
How to catch the cat
How to eat grown-up food

3 Beverages I Drink Regulary
Nestle Good Start
Apple-White Grape Juice
Apple-Carrot Juice

3 Shows I Watch
Jeopardy
Basketball
Golf (if Tiger Woods is playing)

OK, everyone with kids is tagged - this is great lifebook material!