baby development

Monday, April 17, 2006

Starting the Lifebook

Well, we have many, many pictures of Sugar Cookie, but no lifebook started. Frankly, that worries me. I'm a big fat procrastinator. I have all these Creative Memories supplies and all these pictures, but no plan. I have this blog, but no real stories written. So, I think I'm going to try to write at least one post a week that is for Sugar Cookie's lifebook. If it inspires someone else to do something with theirs, that's fabulous. If you'd prefer to just skip over those posts, that's fine too. Some things may be quite personal, and I'll try to keep names out of things as much as possible. But I really need to do this, and since I love to blog, and especially love feedback, I'll start posting lifebook writings here.

So, first entry coming soon...

Oh, and since Pyjama Mama inspired me - here's an old pic of Sugar Cookie with us when we got our eyes examined at Lenscrafters. I figured if mommy and daddy had to look weird after their dialations, she should too. So, it's the perfect "incognito" picture...