baby development

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

6 Odd Things - My Response to Being Tagged

Only because Pyjama Mama tagged me would I reveal this kind of "information" *girn*.

1. My boobs are a 42DDD. Yup - tripple D baby. When I was in middle school, this punk a** kid named Todd (I still remember you, punk) used to tease me and call me "Little Titty Tammy". Guess we know who won, huh ya punk?

2. I am in an interracial marriage. I know that's not that odd, but a white woman married to a black man still constitutes only about 1 out of every 100 marriages in the US today.

3. I left high school at the age of 15 - because I was finished, not because I dropped out. I got my BA degree at the age of 20 (in 1991).

4. I have performed on stage at the Springer Opera House (the state theatre of Georgia).

5. I pick at my cuticles so badly that it wears grooves in my fingernails (guess that's better than smoking since horrible fingernails won't give me cancer). Its my nervous habit.

6. I did not pierce my ears until I was 21. My parents forbid it, saying that "if God had meant for there to be holes in your ears, He would have put them there". The day I was officially free of their financial stronghold, I went to the mall and did the deed. Mom resents that to this day.

Who am I tagging?? Megan, Cindy, Julie, Meegan, Jeremy, Sunshine - aw heck, anyone reading this!