baby development

Monday, February 27, 2006

Sick of Continuations!!!

Ugh. Just got a call from Sugar Cookie's worker. Court has now been pushed back for the 3rd time. First cancellation was because the paperwork was not complete. Second time was because Biomom's court appointed lawyer didn't show up and got the date wrong. This time is because Biomom is sick. Aaaaaahhhhh - can't I just get some freakin' progress here?

This time court has been pushed back to March 13th. Two weeks more to wait. How much longer can my heart take this? Yeah, yeah, yeah - I know, it's a long process and I need to have more patience.

*Sigh*

Well, I should be happy that the worker at least called to let me know. Tomorrow night she is coming by the house for her monthly check on Cookie. I guess we will talk more then about what will likely happen.

Biomom's visit with Cookie for tomorrow has also been cancelled - the workers don't want her to make Cookie sick. So, for now there are no more visits scheduled, and we will wait for a call to find out when the next one might be.

I just have to remind myself that all we have to do is be a family. God is taking care of all the rest. There is a reason there have been all these delays in the court dates - this can't be a coincidence.