baby development

Friday, June 24, 2005

Fuzzy


I am going to miss Fuzzy like crazy when I have to take him back to the Humane Society on Monday. He will have to not eat for 12 hours (which will be as much a sturggle for him as it would be for me), and he will get vaccinated. Hopefully, a loving person will adopt and his brother and sister quickly so they doesn't have to live in a cage very long. I hope his new human feeds him lots of Iams kitten food in the packet (it is kitten crack), and rubs his tummy and buys a feather-stick for him to play with. Fuzzy and his brother and sister have been in my home 3 weeks now, and they have gained lots of weight and have learned to jump and climb to new heights. They have also stolen hy heart. I love to spend time with them before I leave for work in the mornings, and I love to visit with them when I come home at the end of the day. They have such loud little motors - and when all three get to purring, it's like a choir of motors. Next week, my guest bedroom will undoubtedly smell better and be cleaner - but it will be far less cheerful with the 3 little kittens gone - mittens or not.