baby development

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A Friend Survey from Megan! Yippie!

OK, she must have known how bored I was at work, so Megan sent these questions. As usual, I'll answer them here. I deleted some that didn't really apply to me, and inserted some new ones at the end just because 50 is a cool number.

1. First name? Tamara
2. Were you named after anyone? No
3. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes, if the mood strikes
4. When did you last cry? Last Friday, when we got a call from our social worker and I got my hopes up too much
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah, I suppose so.
6. What is your favorite lunchmeat? Roast beef...though I get bologna cravings as a comfort food
7. What is your most embarrassing moment? Once a guy I really liked came over to the house, and while we were sitting in the livingroom talking, I noticed that there was a big can of Raid roach spray on top of the piano. I felt so ghetto.
8. Any special talents? I can do a great impression of a dying cockroach where I lay on the floor and wriggle my arms and legs until I die and fold my arms and legs over on my stomach.
9. Do you have a journal? This blog is currently my only journal
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? What's sarcasm? hehehe
11. What are your nicknames? Tam, Tammy, Diva
12. Would you bungee jump? Never.
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? not usually
14. Do you think that you are strong? intellectually and spiritually - yes, emotionally - no, physically - I used to be
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Butter Pecan, but right now I'm on a lime sherbet kick
16. Shoe Size? 7.5
17. Red or pink? Red
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my weight
19. Who do you miss most? my grandmother
20.What color pants and shirt and shoes are you wearing? Beige dress pants, brown dress shoes, and a brown short sleeved sweater thing that is identical to the one Megan is wearing in greenish-blue that she inherited from me. (go figure)
21. What are you listening to right now? My boss talking way too loudly on the phone in her office
22. Last thing you ate? A vanilla milkshake from McDonalds. I am obviously trying to slowly kill myself
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt umber - just because it sounds cool
24. What is the weather like right now? very cool and breezy - right about 70
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? My husband - talking about dinner plans for tonight - Corky's BBQ!
26. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Whether they can form a meaningful sentence without looking at my breasts
27. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Heck, yeah.
28. Favorite Drink? Grape soda
29. Favorite sport? football
30. Hair Color? Dark chestnut
31. Eye Color? Dark brown
32. Do you wear contacts? Nope - black wire rimmed glasses
33. Favorite Food? ice cream, Chinese, and Lee's fried chicken
34. Last Movie You Watched? Ethan Hawke's version of Hamlet
35. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas Morning (ditto), although I like Thanksgiving too sometimes
36. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings
37. Summer or winter? winter
38. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs
39. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? deep dish apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream
40. What Books Are You Reading? Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner
41. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Dell Logo
42. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? watched Denver spank KC - go Broncos!
43. Favorite Smells? my husband when he's just stepped out of the shower, Chanel #5, warm cookies, clean laundry, fresh cut grass
44. Favorite Sounds? The ocean
45. Rolling Stones or Beatles? ick - neither - both are/were highly overrated
46. What's the farthest you've been from home? Aruba & Bonaire (can't remember which is technically further)
47. What would you rather be doing right now? Sleeping
48. Favorite instrument? piano
49. Do you have an ipod? not yet
50. What is on your coffee table right now? candles, papers (not a good combination, I know), cat hair (eeew), and a laptop computer.

Well, that was a fun distraction from work. Only 1 hour left - wooo hooo!