baby development

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Getting-to-Know You Surveys

My girlfriend, God bless her, sends me these "surveys" from time to time, so I figured I'd just put the latest one up on my blog:

1. FULL NAME: not gonna put that here!
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Black
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the sounds of the workplace
4. ARE YOUR LEGS CROSSED? just my feet
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? leftover Chinese takeout - pork with snow peas
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt Umber, just because it that was the coolest sounding color
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Snow flurries
8 LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Maylissa, one of my students with a very cool name
9. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? If they have anything intelligent to say
10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Definately
11.HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Better than I was yesterday
12. FAVORITE DRINK? really sweet tea, Cosmopolitans
14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Football - and UK basketball
15. HAIR COLOUR? Reddish Brown right now
16. EYE COLOR? Dark brown
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
18. SIBLINGS? One - David who is 26
19. FAVORITE MONTH? December
20. FAVORITE FOOD? Greek and Mediterranian
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At home - Bruce Almighty
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR: December 25
23. SATURDAY OR SUNDAY? Saturday
24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Never
25. DO YOU LIKE MARMITE? I just this moment learned what it is - and frankly, the Marmite lovers of the world can keep it
26. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
27. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses
28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? of course
30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Megan
31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everybody else
32. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Living with my husband and 2 cats - Callie and Macy Gray
33. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? "Little Earthquakes" by Jennifer Weiner
34. DID YOU WAKE UP BEFORE YOUR ALARM WENT OFF THIS MORNING? Yes - usually do
35. DO YOU MISS BIG BROTHER YET? I take it this means the TV show - so, NO
36. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? the beach at night, really smart but humble people, great music, the threat of living in a box under the overpass
37. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Carmel, ok, since that's not an option, then buttered so much it makes my lips shiny
38. FAVORITE CRISPS? ?? You mean, like Doritos??
39. FAVORITE CAR? Mitsubishi Spider GTS Convertible
40. FAVORITE FLOWER? pink roses
41. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 12
42. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yes, but only 3 things
43. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday
44. RED OR WHITE WINE? White
45. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? I think Pam and Megan took me out - maybe Carol went too?? I was packing to move, so all is a blur.
46. DO YOU OWN A DONOR CARD? My driver's license says that I'm a donor
47. DO YOU HAVE A BOYF/GF AND WHAT IT HIS/HER NAME? Just my husband
48. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? "I can't believe it's 6 already"
49. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ONCE THIS IS FINISHED? Work - for 35 more minutes.