baby development

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Trials

James 2:1 says,

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

This is one of the best descriptions of that passage I've seen:

http://spiritualoasis.wordpress.com/2006/06/30/when-what-we-know-really-matters/

If you are going through a trial right now, I invite you to take a look. It helped me today.

And please stop by Dad's Highway, and say a prayer for Jeremy and Nicole, and Anna who are going through hell right now after the lies of others took their foster son away - after he had been with them since birth - for the first year of his life.

Our prayers are with you, friends. How you will find joy in this, I do not know. Fall upon Him. Trust that joy WILL come in the morning. I am so sorry.