baby development

Monday, June 19, 2006

A CD for Cookie

This morning on my way out the door for work, my husband handed me a CD in a case (nothing written on it) and said that he thought I would enjoy it. When I arrived, I inserted it and quickly discovered that it was a music compliation he had put together. It then became clear that the CD was all songs for/about our Sugar Cookie! Here are a few that were on the CD:

Isn't She Lovely? Stevie Wonder
You're Just Too Good To Be True (Can't Take My Eyes Off You)
Biscuit Head by The Spin Doctors
Along Came You (To Teach Me About Love) Gloria Estefan
Goodnight My Angel (Billy Joel)
For Once In My Life
I Will Be There (Phil Collins)

This absolutely made my morning. I couldn't stop grinning.

So, if you were to make a CD of songs about your little (or big) one(s) - what would you put on it?